Welcome to the home page of the Summer School in post-quantum cryptography. It will take place in Budapest (Hungary), August 1-5, 2022.
Registration is avalaible.
Registration closes on July 1st. Only a few places available.
This school is aimed at Masters students, PhD students and early career researchers with a background in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics. Nevertheless, everyone interested is welcome. However, in order to make the school efficient, some familiarity with Linear Algebra and Cryptography is required.
- lattice-based cryptography
- code-based cryptography
- isogeny-based cryptography
- multivariate cryptography
- quantum computing
- Alice Pellet-Mary, University of Bordeaux, France
- Thomas Debris-Alázard, Inria, France
- Christophe Petit, Université libre de Bruxelles, Belgium and University of Birmingham, UK
- Ward Beullens, IBM Research, Switzerland
- Gilyén András, Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics, Hungary